Friday, May 20, 2011

ransom of many names

Boober Doozer :)
(yashi, kodak ektar 100)

Mr. Fat Pants. Buddy. Licky Larry. Lean-To. Boober Doozer. My Boy. Stinker-Do. Mister Man. sometimes, just Mister. or Boob.

today i learned your liver is "bigger" and your abdomen has several enlarged lymph nodes, and of course, the ones in your neck are so firm like rocks only these keep growing and i know that this hardness means the cells are replicating at an astronomical rate like something i can't even fathom- i know this because this is my work this is what i do and knowledge is not always a good thing or at least in this case maybe a little ignorance would be bliss. but mostly Buddy, mostly what i heard was that you have become fat (hee!hee!)- that made me smile from ear to ear. because treats are the best and your favorite and you deserve as many as you want for as many days or dare i hope for weeks as you have left.

something tells me the more nicknames you have, these funny terms of endearment, the greater you are loved :) i think i will keep naming you Buddy, even long after you are gone.

6 comments:

  1. There's just so much here......an endearing shot of the mister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your news is not good news. I am very sorry for ransom. I send him kisses and hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Buddy, you deserve all the love. Hugs and kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is the funniest photo of Mr. Buddy. Ransom is so photogenic!

    I always have tons of name for Oscar and even though he is 7 y.o. and is 15lb I mostly call him "baby".

    My kisses to Ransom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you are correct, the more nicknames, the more love. Adorable photograph, he's so sweet.

    ReplyDelete

 

|if 2010-2011 |