Thursday, December 9, 2010

some rejects

reject
(pentax k1000)

reject
(holga 135bc)

reject
(holga 135bc)


(holga 135bc)

reject
(holga 135bc)

reject
(pentax k1000)

reject
(pentax k1000)

reject
(pentax k1000)

reject
(pentax k1000)

reject
(pentax k1000)

so, here are some i don't get excited about at all. though looking at the last one again i am not sure it is a reject any longer as i love the tones that were put off by the old fashioned lighting in the room. actually, seeing them all compiled together instead of individually, they aren't as horrible as i'd originally thought. weird how that happens. the aberrant light in those holga photos seemed harsh but now i sort of appreciate the glare. and the darkness in the first photo tends to add an unexpected mood (it was a bright day so it was unexpected to get this one back).

10 comments:

  1. I like the last photo, it makes you want to open the window and feel the breeze.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These should not be rejects. They are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sometimes one photo doesn't mean anything, but mixed with another ones are simply perfect!
    pretty photos, like always :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, i LOVE the details and that feeling of peace in these photographs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, it is very interesting how the photos play together and sort of tell a story. After starting this kind of photo blog, I have come to believe that photographs are stronger together, and a photo I might have rejected on its own might be the missing piece of a collection.

    Nice work! :-)

    (strange, but after I moved my blog to a self-hosted service (signsapplied.com) I have to comment through my google account...)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I completely love the last photo.
    Happy weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love them all!!! I have to say that K, you are my idol! I am so happy to meet you at this blogspot place, so blessed...

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the light in the top three. gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. omgosh! idol! :) fei an i was your idol first :) and i have Yoli to thank for pointing to you! and thank you. that is a humbling complement. especially when i feel so uninspired by my own work!

    ReplyDelete

 

|if 2010-2011 |